Last Updated on October 22, 2022 by Jones Darrin
If you’re like me, you use your AirPods practically every day. Whether you’re commuting, working out, or just watching a movie at home, they’re a great way to enjoy your song or podcast without being tethered to your iPhone.
But even the best tech can have its hiccups from time to time, which is why it’s important to know How to Reset Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro. In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps so that you can get back to enjoying your tunes in no time!
Read this: Best Floating bluetooth speakers
How to Reset Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro?
Apple has designed the AirPods to be simple and user-friendly. So, resetting your all Airpods including (AirPods 1, AirPods 2, and AirPods Pro shouldn’t be difficult. Just follow these steps to make an easy reset.
1. Place your AirPods back in the charging case and shut the case for a minimum of 30 minutes. This will start the charging process for your AirPods as well as AirPods Pro.
2. Open your iOS device, Go to Settings and find Bluetooth.
3. You would see the “i” icon in your AirPods
4. Now forget the device and connect again. This will disconnect and take away AirPods from the AirPods on all the devices on which you’ve signed in using your similar Apple ID.
5. Hold and press the power button located on the bottom side of the cabinet for around 10-15 seconds, while the lid is opened till the light on your status indicator changes from white to amber.
6. Keep the lid closed. Set your AirPods next to an Apple device to enable it to connect.
How to Reset Your AirPods or AirPods Pro without a Phone? proper way.
If you’re having trouble with your AirPods, Factory resetting might be the best way to fix the issue. Here’s how to do it:
First, put your AirPods in their case and make sure that the case has enough charge. Then, press and hold the setup for about 15 seconds. Once the light on the front of the case turns white, your AirPods have been reset.
If you’re having trouble with your AirPods Pro, you can also try resetting them. To do this, remove the buds from your ears Now press and hold the force sensor on each bud for about 15 seconds. Once the light on each bud turns white, your AirPods Pro has been reset.
Factory resetting your AirPods Pro can help fix many common issues. If you’re still having trouble after resetting them, contact Apple Support for more help.
What to Do When AirPods Won’t Reset?
When your AirPods won’t reset, there are a few things you can try to get them working again.
First, make sure that your AirPods are in their case and that the case has enough charge. Then, press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds. If that doesn’t work, try connecting your AirPods to your iPhone or iPad and then going to the Settings app. Tap General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This will reset your AirPods, but it will also delete all of your custom settings, so you’ll need to set them up again afterward.
Clean your AirPods and case
1. The first step is to clean your AirPods and case. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or debris. If your AirPods are particularly dirty, you can use a mild soap and water solution to clean them. Be sure to dry them completely before moving on to the next step.
2. The next step is to put your AirPods in their case and close the lid. Then, press and hold the setup button for about 15 seconds. This will reset your AirPods and clear any existing connections.
3. Once your AirPods have been reset, you can now pair them with your devices again. First, open the lid of the case and make sure that your AirPods are within range of your device. Then, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and select “AirPods” from the list of available devices. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the pairing process.
4. That’s it! You’ve now successfully reset your AirPods in under a minute.
If neither of those methods works, you may need to contact Apple Support for help.
Contact Apple support
If your AirPods or AirPods Pro are not working properly, you may need to reset them. Resetting your AirPods can fix many common problems.
If you are having trouble with your AirPods, the first step is to contact Apple support. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and determine if a reset is necessary.
If a reset is needed, it is very easy to do. First, make sure your AirPods are charged in their case. Then, open the lid of the case and press and hold the setup button for about 15 seconds. The light on the case will flash white, indicating that the reset is complete.
After your AirPods have been reset, they will be as good as new! If you are still having trouble, be sure to contact Apple support for further assistance.
Related: Best 7.1 Home Theater System
How to Reset Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro is an important thing for Resetting your AirPods. Resetting AirPods Pro is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes.
Whether you’re having trouble with your AirPods or you just want to start fresh, resetting them is a great way to get them back to factory settings. Follow the steps in this article and you’ll have your AirPods reset in no time.